x

Google Apps suspended, update billing information endless loop

On my Online Overview, theres a warning message: Your Google Apps Free Trial is suspended. Update your billing information

I click it, it takes me to a Square Account screen that redirects me to the dashboard to make changes. It doesn't say anything about Google, etc or anything about any billing information. 

I go to the dashboard and check under Domain and look around here and there, and it takes me right back to the same Square Account Screen. 

I go to my Google Admin Console, it tells me nothing, that my account is Resale Pricing from Weebly and asks if I want to contact Weebly, I click it, right back to my Online dashboard I go.

I have my payment information in the settings where I pay for the domain through Square and the plan for the site.

So I don't understand this message. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @slowhand454 - I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

Feel free to reach out to me or any of our Seller Community moderators if we can help with anything 😊

I am going to reach out to our Ecom team to see what is going on here, as I don't think this is expected behavior. Be on the lookout for my response. 

You could also give our Ecom team a call if you are not wanting to wait.  You can give us a call at 855-700-6000 between 6 am-6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday.

You can also contact our Messaging and Email Support Teams here: http://squ.re/contactsqsupport.

Message 2 of 2