x
Beta Member

Feature Request: Digital Items on Square Online > Host Them For Us!

Realllly need to be able to host my digital products on Square. Currently, instead of listing any of my products on Square Online, I use Etsy and just post pictures of the Etsy listings with a link to them on my Square Online site. Etsy automatically sends the digital products to the customer so I can make the passive income I need. Squarespace & Shopify offer this too (as I'm sure a lot of others do).

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Partner

Hi there, @atollefson 

I noticed your post about needing a way to host your digital products on Square and automatically deliver them to customers. I have great news - SendOwl just launched an app in the Square marketplace that does exactly what you're looking for! 

With the SendOwl app, you can:

1. Upload your digital files (ebooks, videos, audio, software, etc) to SendOwl 
  2. Connect your SendOwl products to your Square products 
  3. When a customer purchases, SendOwl automatically emails them a secure link to access the files 

The whole process is automated, so you don't have to manually send out files every time you make a sale. SendOwl handles the secure hosting and delivery for you. 

Here are some key benefits of using SendOwl with Square:

• Sell a wide variety of digital products (ebooks, courses, music, software, and more) 
  • Automatically deliver secure, time-limited download links to customers 
  • Easily connect your Square and SendOwl accounts 
  • Manage your products, orders, and reports directly from your Square dashboard 
  • Offer additional features like PDF stamping, license keys, subscriptions, and more 

SendOwl is a top-rated solution for selling digital products, with a history of success on platforms like Shopify . Now that they've integrated with Square, you can take advantage of their robust features to automate your digital sales and delivery.

To get started, you'll just need to install the SendOwl app from the Square App Marketplace . From there, you can upload your files, connect your products, and start selling. If you need any help along the way, SendOwl offers great resources and support. 

Hopefully this helps solve your dilemma of hosting and delivering digital products on Square! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Matt Wells

Message 2 of 2