x

Do I have to create another google account to provide my employee with an email?

I have a domain for both email and website for my company but I don't know how to open another email account with the same domain that is not an alias in google workspace.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

If you are using google workspace you have to add a user to the admin account and then it won't be an alias but it will charge you.  If you are just adding employees to use the point of sale app, they can use their personal e-mail address to log in.  Google won't give those other e-mail addresses for free if they are managing your domain.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Champion
Breaker of Things

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Best Answer

If you are using google workspace you have to add a user to the admin account and then it won't be an alias but it will charge you.  If you are just adding employees to use the point of sale app, they can use their personal e-mail address to log in.  Google won't give those other e-mail addresses for free if they are managing your domain.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Champion
Breaker of Things

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 2