x

Deleted items showing under Shop All in online store

I just published our online store and I have two item pages showing up under Shop All that I deleted a while ago and are not showing up in the Item library.  They are showing as Out of Stock on the site and they don't show on any category pages only on the Shop All.  I don't know how to get rid of them and can't delete the Shop All.  Any advice?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @ thenativestates,

Thanks for writing in and welcome to our Seller Community! I'm sorry to hear that trouble has brought you here. 

Are these items still coming up in your Point of Sale app, or when you visit Items in your Square online dashboard? 

Message 2 of 4

what was the answer to this question? I can't seem to get rid of some really pesky items.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @syl77 - I'm sorry to hear that this issue with your Online items has brought you to the Seller Community😥

This does sound off, but it's difficult to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your account and settings with you, which we aren't able to do via the Seller Community. For this type of issue, I suggest that you get in touch with our Support Team. If you haven't already, please reach out to Support directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4