x

Category header/banner image

Does anyone know if you can add a custom banner for each category? I see categories have an image associated with them but I don't know where they goes or shows up. For example, we set up fundraising shops for a variety of clients and I'd like to customize each of their pages (categories) with a custom banner at the top. This was easily done in Weebly, but I'm finding not so in Square. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

Hello @Todd_Markt thanks for your question. Check out this area in your Dashboard:

Online > Items > Site Categories.

If you create a new category, or select an existing category, you should be able to upload an image for display. Not sure if this shows as a "banner", but I use these, and when I create a webpage for my categories, these images display. I hope this helps answer your question.

Charlie
Homestyle Charlie
Handmade Heirloom Ornaments & Charms
Check our links for retail Etsy orders and Wholesale Ordering Info
Message 2 of 3

Thank you, and I did finally figure that out, but that's not what I'm looking for. Here is a current shop we have, for example (category page in our Weebly site): https://www.marktapparel.com/tomatoshow.html

I want to be able to add a custom banner at the top of the page for each category. 

Message 3 of 3