x

Can inventory count modifiers?

Hello!

I am going to be selling some tshirts on square online. I have multiple designs that I am looking to offer. I want to be able to offer the same colors for all the designs. Is there a way to link the inventory amount between designs. Like say I only have 3 grey tshirts in size large. Is there a way that I can make it so totally there is only 3 large grey tshirts available throughout the whole shop and not just the single design? Does that make sense? Like I do not want 3 large grey shirts available for each design

The title of this post has been edited from the original:  "Inventory Counting"

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hey @3Lizabeth.  Currently Square does not have inventory control/counting at the modifier level — only at the item and/or item variation levels.  So you can not do what you are wanting to do at this time.  Also, there is not inventory control/counting capability at the option level, which is probably what you are using for colors.

I can only suggest that if you want to start an evaluation process for a new feature like this, head over to the Ideate Board and submit a feature request.  It will be evaluated and a determination made as to whether or not they want to add it to a future product roadmap.  But this will not be a quick fix.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hey @3Lizabeth.  Currently Square does not have inventory control/counting at the modifier level — only at the item and/or item variation levels.  So you can not do what you are wanting to do at this time.  Also, there is not inventory control/counting capability at the option level, which is probably what you are using for colors.

I can only suggest that if you want to start an evaluation process for a new feature like this, head over to the Ideate Board and submit a feature request.  It will be evaluated and a determination made as to whether or not they want to add it to a future product roadmap.  But this will not be a quick fix.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2