x

Adding a onetime fee to an order online

Hello, I own an embroidery business and need to add a onetime fee to orders. Is there any way to add a onetime digitizing fee to an item that is required at checkout?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Hi @UNicoDesignsTX.  I’m only guessing here, but it seems that you probably have other items that do not require this digitizing fee. I ask because if all items you sell online require this fee, then you can set up a service charge that will apply to all online orders. (Dashboard > Account & Settings > Business Information > Service Charges)

However, if only some items require this fee, then there is currently no way to do what you are asking.  I’d recommend heading over to the Ideate Board and submitting a feature request.  That will get the ball rolling on an evaluation and hopefully it will be accepted and added to a future product roadmap.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2