x
Beta Member

multi location online fulfillment

HI 

We have multiple locations for our online site and now have customers not selecting which location they will be picking up from. 

Is there any way for the Fulfillment & Scheduling location pop up to force the customer to choose before moving forward with the order?

Has anyone else encountered this? What have you done to minimize the disruption?

Thank you for all help on this!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Champion

Hey @SASS2!

We recently started having customers choose between two locations as well and...as you can expect, there are often errors.

However, we did create our own pop-up to remind our customers once they'd be on the page for a little while to ensure that they have chosen the correct location for their pick-up.

So it doesn't pop up with the fulfillment and scheduling info, but just a reminder.

You can set-up your pop-up (or a banner) through the Communications menu on the left side of your Square Online webpage:

Screenshot (291).png

As for whether or not Square will ever have it as a pop-up...not sure! @JJ_ might you have any insight or another suggestion for @SASS2?

Lenore
LenJo Bakes in Kitchener, ON
Let's connect on Instagram!
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Thanks @lenjobakes I didn't think of adding a pop up. Thanks!

Message 3 of 4
Square Champion

We always have at least a banner and 1 pop-up on our site at all times. I think as long as they are informative without being intrusive they are appreciated by customers.

Let me know how it works out!

Lenore
LenJo Bakes in Kitchener, ON
Let's connect on Instagram!
Message 4 of 4