x

Help, help !

Hi, clueless here thumberling my way through setting up a functional online store attached to social platforms...was going well ...i think, but the site is now getting site warning phishing found, this only shows when going to the categories page. I have been trying to set up Meta store on social media so possible something with that is causing the problem. It was fine before i started meddling but also not really doing anything as i wasn't ready to use it. I have tried unpublished and republishing that didn't work, probably because issue is unfixed but desperate times lead to random fix attempts ๐Ÿค” also have issues with adding store location in Meta but that's another story. 

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @Whimsypose, I'd be happy to take a closer look at your Square Online issues.

To get started, could you include the URL for your site in your reply? Also, could you provide a screenshot of the message you're seeing?

In order to better understand what could have caused these issues, can you let me know whether you have you recently uploaded many files (e.g., product images) to your site? This might have triggered delays in some elements loading. Additionally, please provide the name of an example item in that isn't displaying the correct data in your reply, so I can focus on those settings.

Thank you, and I'll keep an eye out for your reply!

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Still having issues on the category list page only. Also items are not displaying all the data, stock showing as sold out or no prices on some items. All have been added the same way showing in square dashboard as visible online, Chanel  fulfilment type all filled, as well as stock amounts and $.  Data is missing in the website preview

Message 2 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @Whimsypose, I'd be happy to take a closer look at your Square Online issues.

To get started, could you include the URL for your site in your reply? Also, could you provide a screenshot of the message you're seeing?

In order to better understand what could have caused these issues, can you let me know whether you have you recently uploaded many files (e.g., product images) to your site? This might have triggered delays in some elements loading. Additionally, please provide the name of an example item in that isn't displaying the correct data in your reply, so I can focus on those settings.

Thank you, and I'll keep an eye out for your reply!

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 4

Hi Laurie, thanks for reaching out, I seem to have unintentionally fixed the warming notice from displaying, no idea how, but it stopped displaying last night.

The items are now displaying took a while but I think you were right regarding uploaded items and pics caused the delay at least that makes sense, I'm still checking all the items but so far so good!

Message 4 of 4