x
Beta Member

Getting "The page doesn't currently have any products. Please try again later." error message

This post's title was updated by a moderator to reflect a name change. Original Title: "
Re: The page doesn't currently have any products. Please try again later." The original author has been notified via email.

Hey @tranguyen - I also have this issue.  I added the DoorDash integration for Delivery last night, but if you go to our online menu, choose Delivery, enter a local address, and click See Menu, the menu site shows that message in the Items section:

Mexitrachos_0-1610821610892.png

...and, yes, I tried from a new Incognito window, too.  Note, the menu also doesn't show in the DoorDash Merchant Portal.  I'm not sure whether it is supposed to or not (haven't found a clear help file on that, yet), but it just says, "Menu not available.":

Mexitrachos_1-1610821863084.png

Are there any updates on what leads to the "The page doesn't currently have any products. Please try again later,"?  

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hey @tranguyen, thanks for the response and for taking a look at our site.  Yup, I finally figured it out.

I needed to go back through all of my ITEMS and turn on "Local Delivery & Self-serve ordering", i.e. ONLINE> ITEMS> ITEM LIBRARY and turn on local delivery for each visible item in my menu.  Luckily, I was able to filter all ITEMS for VISIBLE and then use BULK EDIT to SET FULFILLMENT and check the box for "Local Delivery & Self-serve ordering". 

And, yes, you are right, the menu still doesn't show in the DoorDash Merchant Portal.  I still haven't found anything that points that out, but presumably, it is for the reason you mentioned - because it is an integration solely for requesting Dashers and not displaying your menu on DoorDash.

Hope this helps others.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @Mexitrachos, sorry to hear you are running into this! I had a look at the website on my end and I was able to load the menu once I entered a delivery address. It looks like you might have been able to resolve this already! 

With regards to DoorDash, the menu might not necessarily show as the integration is mainly for delivery. From this thread, I think the integration will only let you access customer information, order number and other details related to that particular order. 

Tra | she/her
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hey @tranguyen, thanks for the response and for taking a look at our site.  Yup, I finally figured it out.

I needed to go back through all of my ITEMS and turn on "Local Delivery & Self-serve ordering", i.e. ONLINE> ITEMS> ITEM LIBRARY and turn on local delivery for each visible item in my menu.  Luckily, I was able to filter all ITEMS for VISIBLE and then use BULK EDIT to SET FULFILLMENT and check the box for "Local Delivery & Self-serve ordering". 

And, yes, you are right, the menu still doesn't show in the DoorDash Merchant Portal.  I still haven't found anything that points that out, but presumably, it is for the reason you mentioned - because it is an integration solely for requesting Dashers and not displaying your menu on DoorDash.

Hope this helps others.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thanks so much for sharing this @Mexitrachos, it'll definitely help other sellers when they are running into the same issue.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do! 

Tra | she/her
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 4