x

Birthday coupons and collections...reports?

I started gathering birthdays for my customers and sending birthday coupons using the automation in marketing. Is there a way to see birthdate collections by date? Like, a graph by month? Obviously I collected a lot when the initial email went out to all my existing customers but would like to see how it is doing over time.

Similar for the birthday coupons, I can see how many total have been sent out. But I can't see how many are "active" (sent and valid and unredeemed right now), or how many have been sent over time. Is there a way to see sent vs. redeemed? 

Are there any reports around the automations more detailed than just "total sent"?

Thanks!

Bonnie

Swanky Scoop

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @swankyscoop, thanks for posting 🙂.

It's currently not possible to view a report/graph of birthdates collection by dates. This would be a feature request, which you can file on our Ideate page.

As for the birthday coupon automation, you can view more in-depth metrics by accessing the insights of the campaign. You’ll be able to see which customers the campaign was sent to, the email type, your open rate, and the redemption rate of the reward offered. To do so:

1. Access the Marketing tab of your Dashboard
  2. Go to Automations
  3. Locate your birthday coupon automation and click on the ... on the right-end side
  4. Click on View Report

I hope this helps, but let me know if you have any questions !

Lou
Community Moderator, Square

Message 2 of 2