x

Lien on your business?

Does anyone know how long after you pay off your square capital loan does the lien come off your business?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Champion

Hi @eVAPE.  Typically there is no formal lien filed when we take out a Square Loan.  I don’t need to know the details about why you have a lien that was filed, but since this is not something that is normal for Square Loans there is no help that I can find on the subject at all.  You’d need to contact the Square Loan help desk directly using the information at this link.  Also, if a lien was filed you probably received an email or other communication with more information about the lien release process.

Good luck.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 4
Square Champion

@eVAPE I should also say that the timing to get a lien released includes more than just Square releasing the lien. That just starts a review process with your local property records administrators and they have their own timeline for removing liens. You need to contact them for more information. 

Lastly, if a lien was filed that will  by law have been reported by your local property records folks to credit agencies. Those usually remain on your credit reports for multiple years. Again you’d need to check with the various credit agencies for more information. 

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @eVAPE 

We appreciate your post!

Feel free to give us a call at 855-897-1838 between 8am-5pm PT Monday-Friday and we can take a look at your account.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Sammie_C
Square Loans Team
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Message 4 of 4