x

is there a way that i can remove the overview reports from the invoice dashboard and the home page

we use invoices as a work inprogress type deal by starting our tickets as a draft and once theyre ready for payment we create and send the invoice for payment due to there not being an accounts receivable payment and we are unable to run directly through checkout to apply to a house account and even if we did that the reports wont show item detail per sale on reports 

but id like to remove the overview report from their  devices while still having full range on their invoice premission

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

@STUARTJOHNSON What about the house accounts doesn't work for you?  You can start a ticket in the point of sale and send it on an invoice and used saved tickets.  Maybe your business style isn't set up for this exactly, but what kind of items are you billing on an invoice?

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Champion
Breaker of Things

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 3

THE HOUSE ACCOUNTS WONT PULL THE REPORTS THAT I NEED EVEN IF I USED IT THAT WAY 

WE CANT GO THROUGH POINT OF SALE TO CHARGE TO HOUSE ACCOUNT BECAUSE THERE ARE MULTIPLE TICKETS OPEN AT ONCE UNDER THE SAME PERSON ONE MAY NEED PRICES AND SENT FOR PAYMENT THE OTHER MAY NEED TO BE REVIEWED 

SO WE ARE NOT SET UP TO USED IT THE WAY INTENDED YOU ARE CORRECT 

BUT EVEN IF WE WERE I STILL WOULD HAVE TO GO TICKET BY TICKET TO GET WHAT A REPORT SHOULD GET 

Message 3 of 3