x

I AM NO LONGER ABLE TO ACCEPT CASH AND CHECKS THROUGH ANY OF MY DEVICES

PLEASE HELP I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO TOGGLE CASH OR CHECK IF CUSTOMER DOESNT PAY BY CARD ON ALL MY INVOICES BUT FOR SOME REASON ITS NOT SHOWING THOSE AT ALL NOW. I CHECKED IN SETTINGS AND NOTHING HAS BEEN CHANGES BUT THEY HAVE DISSAPEARED AS AN OPTION AND I AM A SERVICE MOBILE COMPANY SO ALOT OF MY CUSTOMERS PAY ME WITH A CHECK OR CASH

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

With invoices, you will still have to send them an invoice with a credit card or ACH or one of the options checked.  But once it is sent you as the sender can then click on the invoice and click add payment and then choose record payment instead of charge card and cash/check/other are options.  Unfortunately, there isn't a way to send it with Cash as the payment option.  It is still free to send an invoice and mark it as paid with a check or cash.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Best Answer

With invoices, you will still have to send them an invoice with a credit card or ACH or one of the options checked.  But once it is sent you as the sender can then click on the invoice and click add payment and then choose record payment instead of charge card and cash/check/other are options.  Unfortunately, there isn't a way to send it with Cash as the payment option.  It is still free to send an invoice and mark it as paid with a check or cash.

Message 2 of 2