x

New version removes important features

Hi, I am starting a new business and decided to use Square's business features. I spent a lot of time setting it all up to take care of some basic functions--have a few services, remember customer information, have automated appointment reminders, and sync to my Google calendar. I just updated to the new version of the "free" account (paid for by my Square fees) and suddenly Appointments does not sync to my calendar. Really?! It is a bait-and-switch to bring people into your platform, have them get everything set up, and then remove major features. I'm mad I wasted so much time on you!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

The new pricing doesn't go into effect until April, so you could probably go back until then?

There was a lot of discussion about the new Appointment pricing tiers on this thread.  There is never a way to make everyone happy. I can appreciate Square trying to help us out though by offering a lower processing fee if you do the lowest paid tier. They could potentially offset each other. Is that something that makes sense in your business? 

Jess
Hair Designer | Certified Trichologist

Visit My Website - JP Style & Solutions
Check out the magic on Instagram - @JESS.POYNTER
Make an impact on Facebook - @JPSTYLESOLUTIONS
Message 2 of 2