x

Concern with communicating with Square Reps

Hello, Looking for some help with a problem we have run into with Square. With-in the last month, the 2 technical support reps and our account executive have ghosted us. No return emails, no return calls or texts. We are having some growing pains with our install and even paid $2000 for in person on site support. We have tried the 800 number and no-one seems to know how to get us in contact with a new account executive. I am shocked, in my 30 years of business have I ever had representatives from a company just ghost me. Anyone else having this issue? Should we just look for a new POS? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

HI, hopefully this will help.  Saw this information on a previous post.

How to Contact Square Customer Success

If you need help with your Square account please contact the Square Customer Success team directly. The team is available through live chat and by phone. The support number is 1-855-700-6000 and team members are available from Monday to Friday, 6am to 6pm, PST.

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Oh, wow! I'm really sorry to hear this, @RSenzon

I see that a supervisor sent you a followup email after your phone call on 10/20 to keep the line of communication open. Did you receive this email? 

If you are still having trouble reaching someone, please let us know so we can get you in touch with the right person or team. 

Message 3 of 3