x

Sending two contracts to one customer?

I have a roll off dumpster service. When customers choose my company, I need them to fill read and agree to our terms of service as well as saving a card of file for charges after the initial dumpster drop off. 

I wanted to stream line this process by filling out and sending one email from Square with both the Service Agreement and CCA. I can't find a way to do this.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @EvergreenWaste,

Thank you for joining the Community.

Sending multiple contracts at once isn't a feature we currently have. However, with Square Contacts, you can utilize the "credit card authorization" template. You can add clauses with your terms of services that your customers would need to initial, in addition to providing a signature for the credit card on file.

You can learn more about getting started with Square Contracts here.

Feel free to also share your suggestions in our Ideate Room here. Our Product Team keeps watch on this forum to improve our products based on your feedback.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @EvergreenWaste,

Thank you for joining the Community.

Sending multiple contracts at once isn't a feature we currently have. However, with Square Contacts, you can utilize the "credit card authorization" template. You can add clauses with your terms of services that your customers would need to initial, in addition to providing a signature for the credit card on file.

You can learn more about getting started with Square Contracts here.

Feel free to also share your suggestions in our Ideate Room here. Our Product Team keeps watch on this forum to improve our products based on your feedback.

Message 2 of 2