x

Managing Multiple Location Calendars

Is there a way to create personal events for an employee at only one of multiple locations? I use personal events to mark their days and times off as it changes weekly, however the personal event goes onto the calendar for both locations. So for example if an employee is working in Location A on Monday of the week of the 20th and and I create a personal event for Location B that day, the personal event shows on the caleldars of Location A and B. 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello @BlowoutQueen 👋

Personal events affect the team member, not the locations they work at, so there is no way to enter a personal event that only changes the availability at one location, unfortunately. 

If you go to the Staff tab from your Appointments overview page, you can edit a team member's schedule per location, giving you the ability to mark which days they work at which location. 

Hope this information is helpful! 

Thank you. 

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello @BlowoutQueen 👋

Personal events affect the team member, not the locations they work at, so there is no way to enter a personal event that only changes the availability at one location, unfortunately. 

If you go to the Staff tab from your Appointments overview page, you can edit a team member's schedule per location, giving you the ability to mark which days they work at which location. 

Hope this information is helpful! 

Thank you. 

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2