x

Selling physical products

How do I go by selling my products on here. I am new to this and dont have a clue how to start

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

@deliverer00 Welcome to the Community! Are you looking to sell online or products in a store? Would love to learn more about your business to better point you in the right direction!

In the meantime, tagging some folks @DinaLRosenberg@JTPets, and @TCSlaguna to weigh in!

Max Pete
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Square Community
Message 2 of 8
Square Champion

Hi @deliverer00, welcome to the Seller Community! 

You can start a website for free using Square Online. It's super simple! 

Taking good photos of your products is important, but it can be done with a good smartphone and some staging. 

Let me know what else you need help with, I'll be glad to help. And definitely let us know the website when it's up and running. 

Best of luck on the business! 

Message 3 of 8

Thank you so much I know I will definitely be contacting you again.😃

Message 4 of 8

Is there anyone who can walk me through setting up my shop or give me written directions. Thanks

Message 5 of 8

Help us help you....
What are you selling and where? Online or Brick and Mortar?
How many items are you selling?
Regardless, First set up Categories

Then add items to categories

then add variations to items.

Message 6 of 8

@deliverer00 we all can definitely help you but we need the answer to these questions to do so!

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 7 of 8

OK I have to get my inventory right first. Sorry about that. I will use what you wrote as a guidance. I will just be doing inventory and posting it to be sold. When I get some inventory and set up my catagories I will definately contact you all again. Thanks guys.

Message 8 of 8