x

Feature Request: Sort by 'in stock'

Hi,

since there is no feature to auto-hide out of stock items can we have the ability for the customer to sort by 'in' or 'out' of stock? this would be a great addition for us since we have high turn over and limited stock of products, it can be a bit over whelming for the customer to scroll through so many products that are out of stock. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @MLTZER 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Good to hear from you!

Ah, this is a great request. While Low Stock alerts are available for customers perusing your Online Store, we do not yet offer a formal way of sorting to display only items that are in stock, so this is definitely a needed Feature Request

I am happy to bounce this over to our Product Teams, as well as move this thread to our Feature Request board for record keeping. This way, should any new changes come down the pipeline, we can bounce back here as soon as possible and update you accordingly.

Thanks, again! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @MLTZER 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Good to hear from you!

Ah, this is a great request. While Low Stock alerts are available for customers perusing your Online Store, we do not yet offer a formal way of sorting to display only items that are in stock, so this is definitely a needed Feature Request

I am happy to bounce this over to our Product Teams, as well as move this thread to our Feature Request board for record keeping. This way, should any new changes come down the pipeline, we can bounce back here as soon as possible and update you accordingly.

Thanks, again! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2