x
Beta Member

WooCommerce Variable Product Stock & Square Stock Display Question

WooCommerce is my 'System of Record' and I have some products with variations with stock control enabled.

The product variation displays in Square but not the stock - so if the variation in WooCommerce has zero stock in WooCommerce the variation still displays in Square.

Single products are fine just the variation products.

I've searched everywhere for an answer, just need to know if I'm doing something wrong or this functionality doesn't exist. Thanks. 

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Square Champion

Are your variations in your Square product library or WooCommerce library? This will help me and anyone else replying to this thread to understand how this issue is occurring!

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Variations are set up in WooCommerce library - hopefully that makes it clearer!

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @PIZZABARACCA, just stepping in here! I'm not sure why the variations are being pulled but not the stocks. From looking at the documentation, they both should be synced over

Although Square integrates with WooCommerce to process payments, the integration is operated and managed by WooCommerce. In this case, to make sure that youโ€™ll get the most accurate information, it'd be best to submit a ticket with the WooCommerce Support team.

The WooCommerce Customer Support team will be able to help you with all Square integration related questions.

Tra | she/her
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 4