x

Why won't it accept my routing number? It works with PayPal.

Says bad or invalidlid routing number

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Champion

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/3896-link-and-edit-your-bank-account

You must link a transactional Bank account not a debit card or online only bank account.

on your check you can see the numbers you must enter.Screen Shot 2016-11-12 at 9.16.06 AM.png

Message 2 of 6

Well it is a transactional as i said paypal sends and recieves with it

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Hi @3Equals1, welcome to the seller community and sorry to hear about the trouble this is causing.

At this time, we aren't able to support linking a PayPal account in place of a bank account. In order for us to send deposits to you, you'll have to link a different checking or savings account.

Rest assured that we are tracking the request to link a PayPal account, and I'll be sharing your experience with our Product Liaison team. Thank you for your patience in the meantime, and I hope this helps clear things up!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 6

Im having difficultly entering my banks routing number! The app wont take it!

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Sam8758. Thanks for reaching out here on the Seller Community! So sorry to hear about the trouble adding your routing number.

I've gone ahead and merged your post with a thread of Sellers who have encountered similar issues. If their workarounds don't seem to do the trick, feel free to reach out to our Support Team - they can help you get this solved.

We will keep an eye out for your contact! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6