x

Why does my Customer Directory say Nonsubscribed on every customer?

I realized today that every single one of my customers in the Customer Directory say they are "Nonsubscribed" when I click on the contact. Why is this? Most of my contacts have signed up via my Sign Up pop-up, myself included and even my own says Nonsubscribed. How do I know if my customers are giving consent to marketing emails?

Thank you

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Champion

We have had this problem before. 

Is your new signups coming directly from square? if yes, then make sure the pop is for the marketing materials. the customers must check the box that they agree to receive promotional emails from you. 

If not, then you need to download that list. Modify the subscribed column and then re-upload it. 

Message 2 of 4

It's coming from Square. I used the email collection Pop up campaign so not sure why it's not getting permission from customers?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello there, @Cariboo_Acres  In your case, I will suggest you reach out to our Square Marketing team so they can look into this situation. You can call us at 855-809-9000 (English)  or 855-700-2000 (French) between 6 am - 6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. If you call outside of these hours, you will be required to enter your Customer Code to validate your account.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4