x
Beta Member

View all staff in list view on square appointments

Hello, i am a long term user of square (appointments/team/invoices) always on Android. 

i have recently changed to an iPhone and now cant view all of my staffs bookings on one page. I normally view them all on SquareAppointments (mobile not desktop). I like to click all the staff members and then view their bookings in List View. 

i cant view multiple staff on list view however if i change it to day or week view then i can click all staff. Is their a fix to this?

day and week view dont work for my brain. Its too much to compute. I just like to see it in a list as thats the best way for me to organise the times etc. 

thank you in advance 

Aaron

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello @AztecValet, I am so sorry about the inconvenience. I understand your concern and need to see all staff members in list. It does look like currently this is a feature request. I did see you reached out on the Square Appointments Ideate Board, and provided your feedback. We will make sure to the update the thread as soon as anything changes. Thank you so much for your input. 

MayaP
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

Applications to the Square Champions program are open! Apply here before October 14th!

Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content