x

Switch Business on square invoices mobile app

On the desktop when I click on the company name in the top right it gives me the option to “Switch business” so I can go back and forth between two businesses. But on the iPhone and iPad I can’t find that option anywhere. Even tried deleting tbe app and downloading it again. On desktop it will ask which business I want when I login. The mobile just defaults to one business with no apparent way to switch. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

@Jtp14 my app I have to hit the three lines on the bottom right and sign out, when I sign back in I can switch location.

The recently added the ability on mobile to switch from location to location without logging out (thank goodness, a feature request for a while).  I don't think this is available yet for some of the more niche custom apps.

You can still use the point of sale app to look at invoices and work with them.  The invoices app is more specific and I think a little easier.  If you need to actively switch quickly take a look at the pos app on mobile.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Champion
Breaker of Things

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 2