x

ONLINE ORDER

i have the square pos system in my restaurant i want customre be ably too order a item before they get too my restaurant how do i do this  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Hi @ChillyDawgz !

This is definitely something doable with your Square account! I have online ordering enabled for my store and it's easily 30% of my sales now.

To start, you'll need to get the website active. On your dashboard, click the Online link on the left column and follow the steps.

From there, it's all about configuring everything. Take a look at this Online FAQ help file for links to the majority of the information you'll need. Plan on 3-6 hours (depending on how big your menu is) to get your website fully set up.

Once its done, you can give your website address out for online ordering. People order and pay, and your point of sale will alert you to the new order. If you have your printers configured to automatically print online orders, it'll print, you make the order, and you mark the order as complete on your point of sale. The customer gets a text message saying their order is ready. Easy. 🙂

If you hit any snags in your setup, please let us know and we will be happy to help assist!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Square Champion: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 2