x

How do I connect my shipping carrier (FedEx, UPS, USPS) account with my Square Online Store website?

How do I connect my shipping carrier (FedEx, UPS, USPS) account with my Square Online Store website?

Message 1 of 89
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @secondwindbb-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community!

You can connect your UPS account with your Square Online Store within the Advanced Settings section:

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions about this! 

Square Logo
Isabelle
Square Champions Program Manager

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 89
88 REPLIES 88

I had made a change to one of my cartons and it messed up the weights of the item vs the weight of the shipping and the system couldn't figure it out thus it started giving me the weightdefault rates instead of real-time. Once I changed the weight back, that corrected that problem but I had unfortunately already disconnected my UPS.

Message 85 of 89
Square Community Moderator

I'm really sorry for the disruption, @LederEasel

Disconnecting and reconnecting to a shipping carrier is usually not an issue. I can confirm that engineers are in the process of debugging this, and I'll make sure to update you hear if I hear of any positive news, or work arounds you can use in the meantime. 

Are you able to create a manual shipping rule for UPS? I know it would be difficult to get the exact amount for each order, but if you have a ball park range you could add the manual rate temporarily so that customers still have the option of choosing USPS or UPS.

Message 86 of 89

Hello Bernadetta,

Interesting question. I had my own UPS account connected through Weebly but whenever I was fulfilling an order there were always two UPS prices for me to select. One was my personal UPS account the other said ShippoUPS. I usually selected my account as I was being billed regularly and it worked fine. But if I did select the other account by mistake, the label would fail and I had to go back to select my personal account.

I meant to inquire with Weebly/Sq about this but it's a moot point now I imagine.

Message 87 of 89
Square Community Moderator

It's interesting that you were seeing both pricing options. 🤔 I'm going to be out of town this upcoming week, but I will try reaching out to the team assigned to the bug so I can relay this information. It might help them with the debugging process. 🤞

Message 88 of 89
Beta Member

My website is http/:royalblinghouse.square.site

Message 89 of 89