x

How can I email customers for a marketing campaign?

How do I use square to email customers for a marketing campaign?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @turnchin1528!

Happy to hear that you're going to be using your Customer Directory to create a marketing campaign for your business. Here's the instructions on how to do so:

1. Visit Marketing in your Square Dashboard and click Get Started.
  2. Select your campaign. You must be subscribed to Square Marketing to send an Automated Campaign.
  3. Customize the email template.
  4. Select your recipients by adding your preferred customer group(s).
  5. Select your campaign payment method: $0.10 per email pay-as-you-go or a monthly unlimited subscription with Square Marketing.
  6. Review your campaign > click Send Now or tap Schedule and select a date and time, or repeat sending a campaign to send at a later time.

I hope these instructions are helpful. If not, please feel free to reply directly to my comment. 

Square Logo
Isabelle
Square Champions Program Manager

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @turnchin1528!

Happy to hear that you're going to be using your Customer Directory to create a marketing campaign for your business. Here's the instructions on how to do so:

1. Visit Marketing in your Square Dashboard and click Get Started.
  2. Select your campaign. You must be subscribed to Square Marketing to send an Automated Campaign.
  3. Customize the email template.
  4. Select your recipients by adding your preferred customer group(s).
  5. Select your campaign payment method: $0.10 per email pay-as-you-go or a monthly unlimited subscription with Square Marketing.
  6. Review your campaign > click Send Now or tap Schedule and select a date and time, or repeat sending a campaign to send at a later time.

I hope these instructions are helpful. If not, please feel free to reply directly to my comment. 

Square Logo
Isabelle
Square Champions Program Manager
Message 2 of 2