x
Beta Member

Does anyone know if sq POS will work for retail and a coffee shop?

I need to be able to check out a customer with retail items and coffee orders. I need for the coffee order to kick back to a printer for the baristas to pull for each order. Anyone know if the POS will work for all of this?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

Absolutely!! 

My favorite local coffee shop uses it and love it! They have a Register, 2 iPads, and the push tickets with KDS. 

@pessosices is a great resource for anything you might need to know to be excellent with Square in your coffee shop. I have a hair studio and can help with a lot, but for the order pushing, Pesso is a great resource. 

Happy selling! 

Jess
Hair Designer | Certified Trichologist

Visit My Website - JP Style & Solutions
Check out the magic on Instagram - @JESS.POYNTER
Make an impact on Facebook - @JPSTYLESOLUTIONS
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Hey Jess. THANKS for the reply.  I dove in and got 2 registers and the thermal sticky printer and 2 reg thermal printers. Hoping ive read everything right and can set up printer stations for these through both registers and get this all to print where I need lol

Im wanting both registers to print on the sticky label printer then each register to print a reg receipt on their individual printers if customers need a receipt.  One for counter and one for drive thru.

If you have any insight or advice Ide appreciate any and all

Message 3 of 3