x

Can you See how much each customer spent in a given year, and not just total spent?

I'm trying to run reports and see what each customer spent this year. I can't seem to find a way to isolate what they spent this year vs average per transaction or total spent. Am I missing something or is that feature missing?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Hey @CoryP - Unfortunately, there isn't a way to set a date range within your Customer Directory. However, if a customer has used the same card for every purchase, you could set the date range within your Transactions tab and search the last four digits of their card (you can find this by looking up one of their receipts on their customer profile). Once all of the transactions of that card pop up, you can Export it and have your spreadsheet program add up the total.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 5

Thanks @puka. That's a creative workaround, but time intensive. Hopefully, Square will add this feature, as most all other CRM have it. 

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

Hi, has this changed yet? I need this information and it should be very easy for Square to provide.

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @HaworthWine - thanks for checking in here, good to hear from you again!

We have no update on this feature currently. We will pop back here and vocalize any new changes when the time comes. 

Thanks for your patience!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5