x

Can I add website and email address to printable receipts, like the digital receipts?

Hello,

we are new to square. We gave a receipt printer, which we prefer to use. Is there any way for us to add our website address and email address to our printable receipt?  The digital receipts have this info.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

Our website and Twitter handle appear below our address and phone number on our printed receipts.  I think it's just automatically pulling that from the digital receipt information.  It is really goofy that you can't customize printed receipts as much as you can a digital receipt.

Message 2 of 3
Square

All of your contact information, including phone number, website, Twitter and Facebook, and your return policy will all display on your printed receipts! 

Though we don't have a way to full customize your printed receipts, all of your relevant information should be on there! I absolutely see how that would be very useful to have full customization of your printed receipts.

We are always pushing out updates to the newest version of the app so make sure you are keeping your Square Register up to date.

Message 3 of 3