x

Accepting final payment for appointment

Is there a way that at the end of the appointment to charge the card that the customer used to hold the appointment? My customers are getting caught off guard because they either thought that they paid when they held the spot or that it would automatically charge them at the end. Even if it didn't do it automatically and sent them an invoice it would really be great.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

I'm not sure if this was implemented at the time of your post or not, but if that customer has a card on file in your invoicing system, then you can manually charge there card.  I use this for repeat customers who have asked me to do so.  If that customer is on file in your invoicing system with a card on file as well, then that card will show up under "Invoice Method."  

Message 2 of 3

Thank you for the reply, the issue is that they don't click "save my card to file" (scares some people) but they were required to input the card for no show protection. So if the client doesn't pay or show up I could click mark as no show and collect half but it doesn't automatically save that card to a file that I can use later...

I ended up just not requiring no show protection anymore.

Message 3 of 3