x
Admin

What's one thing you want to achieve for your business in 2024? 🎇‌

Hey everyone, I'm back 👋  

It's hard to believe but the end of 2023 is fast approaching — there are only six weeks left before 2024 begins. We on the Seller Community team have been spending a lot of time brainstorming ideas for what we want to do next year, which got me thinking:

What's one thing you want to achieve for your business in 2024?

My personal goal for 2024 is learning how to learn dressmaking! I bought a bunch of vintage fabrics and quilts recently and it would be nice to turn them into something fun to wear.

Looking forward to reading all your replies 🌟

Season of Giving.jpeg

This question is part our Season of Giving celebration. RSVP to Cheers to You, a Seller Community Virtual Celebration today. 
Tra | she/her
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Admin

Good luck with the meeting next week! 🤞

Glad to hear no rent increases, that is amazing!

Max Pete
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Seller Community
Message 22 of 26
Square Champion

this sounds amazing for you!!!

My Girlfriend's Wardrobe est. 2012

Preston & jayne est. 2023

Downtown York Pa

Square user since 2012
Message 23 of 26
Square Champion

I want to better understand my numbers (allllll of them) so that I can use that knowledge to become more profitable. More profit means I can pay my employees more, offer some more benefits, pay myself more, and of course SAVE more.

My Girlfriend's Wardrobe est. 2012

Preston & jayne est. 2023

Downtown York Pa

Square user since 2012
Message 24 of 26
Square Champion

Thanks for sharing this question! I have written 3 offers on a 2nd location so I am hoping this final 3rd offer is going to get accepted so I can build a second location for my tanning salon. My goal is to promote internally to send one staff member to this new location, hire at least 2 more people. Then, have my two managers and I visit the locations at least 2 hours per week to keep up morale, clean, etc.

On the wholesale front, my goal is to secure 2 trainings per month for the entire year.

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Square Champion - Expert
instagram.com/bronzepalms
Message 25 of 26
Beta Member

In 2024, I am taking what I thought was impossible and making it a goal to be POSSIBLE.  I am stepping out of my comfort zone and going BIG.  

I desire to touch more lives and help more people find self-acceptance.  I desire to speak more from my heart and show up even more authentically.  I desire to study and learn more so I can teach others what I have learned.  I am stepping into the Driver's Seat of my business even more so I can get my business to the next level.  I am no longer willing to settle for less.  

Dr Jen Casper, Spiritual Counselor
"May you always be blessed."

Brodheadsville, PA
Message 26 of 26