x
Admin

What is your ‘superpower’? Share a skill you excel at!

Happy Wednesday, folks 🎉

It’s hard to believe it’s July already! Time really does fly. Sometimes, I wish I had the ability to stop time. But as fun as it might be to imagine having that kind of superpower, I’d love to know:

What is your ‘superpower’? Share a skill you excel at!

Maybe it’s being able to write perfectly on a sandwich board without any outline, or always knowing the exact change without having to use a calculator — we want to celebrate all your ‘superpowers’!

Message 1 of 56
55 REPLIES 55
Seller Community Mentor

Michelle, forgive the stupid question.... INFJ's????

Co-Owner/Business Manager
Arctic Heat
R&C Property Management
Event Planner/Business Trainer
Member - Women in HVACR
Member - Women's Leadership Network, Helena
Message 43 of 56
Square Champion

Not a stupid question at all @CareyJo! INFJ is one of the 16 personality types defined by the Myers-Briggs personality test. If you haven't ever taken the test, it's so interesting!

(I'm an ESFJ, but I have a soft spot for INFJ's like @lenjobakes!)

Michelle Savage
Co-Founder & President
Savage Goods | @savagegoods | savagegoods.com
Message 44 of 56

Ideas ... mine is definitely Ideas!  Thank God I have a business partner who excels at actual follow through! 

Message 45 of 56

ive got to say without a doubt that my super power is listening. As a trainer I have to ask questions about how they're feeling and sometimes it turns into them venting but as long as they feel better after speaking to me then their mental and physical states are better than when they first came in.

Message 46 of 56
Square Champion

Love that you can be that turnaround point for your clients, @tac1994! You probably have no idea the impact you've had on many people!

Lenore
LenJo Bakes in Kitchener, ON
Let's connect on Instagram!
Message 47 of 56
Beta Member

We excel at making sure our customers are always satisfied 😌, but I guess anyone could say that. 

😂😂😂😂😂

Message 48 of 56
Square Champion

Never underestimate the everyday...stamina and resilience are hidden Superpowers in their own right!

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 49 of 56

My superpower?? Hiring people who are smarter than I. I'm good at hiring the right people for the jobs I need done. My sales manager, for example, knows how to hire sales staff. I just look like an idiot on the sales floor. My production manager is brilliant at managing workflow. My business partner is great at budgeting. I just make pretty things.

Travis Butterworth
Message 50 of 56

Naturally I'm a procrastinator 🤷🏾‍♀️ ♀️ However last week I was asked to do a last minute project..I had no time to procrastinate. Needless to say I knocked it out the park! So I guess I can say my super power is I can work really well under pressure.

Message 51 of 56
Beta Member

Multitasking

Message 52 of 56
Square Champion

I'm compelling (my former bosses have classified me as a true salesman), listen to my gut, and never give up (that one verges onto a fault sometimes ie...belligerent).

But back to compelling - Once a customer said to me - I didn't even want that but here it is in my bag going home with me - and said "well, aren't you just the dickens..." it was a favorite moment. 

Deklan (Dex) they/them]

MudFire CEO | Square enthusiast

Visit me at MudFire online
Message 53 of 56
Beta Member

Bonjour, je crois que ma surpuissance vient de mon talent en présentation visuelle, je fais de belles photos de mes vêtements pour les mettre sur mon site, elles ne sont pas parfaites, mais c'est très joli.

Message 54 of 56
Square Champion

It may sound stupid, but Delegating. Being the Owner/manager/buyer/semi truck driver/delivery truck driver/accountant/billing department/tax preparer/everything else your day is pretty much consumed with everything to run a business but nothing of what you want to do so you have to pass things off.  I don't tend to get overwhelmed when things go sideways and I need to move people to other tasks or just in the morning when there are 20+ people looking for what today's plan is as there isn't like a day to day same thing every day like in a coffee shop for example.  I learned long ago that I can't do everything and that helped me learn to delegate my tasks that were too much and the rest just came to keep people busy.  Always having a mental list of things to do.

Message 55 of 56
Seller Community Mentor

Always balancing everything to the penny.  Being really good at paperwork and doing all the necessary business stuff.

Co-Owner/Business Manager
Arctic Heat
R&C Property Management
Event Planner/Business Trainer
Member - Women in HVACR
Member - Women's Leadership Network, Helena
Message 56 of 56