x
Admin

What is your favorite item or service you are planning to sell for the festive/holiday season? ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ฆ

Happy Wednesday, everyone โœจ

After taking a break last week, we're back with another Question of the Week. It is never too early to start planning for the festive season, especially if you are an indecisive gift giver like I am. Every year, I always spend more time overthinking about what to get for friends and family, only to rush it at the last minute.

So this week, I'm looking to the Seller Community for some inspiration! I'd love to know...

What is your favorite item or service you are planning to sell for the festive/holiday season? ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ฆ

And if you can't choose which one is your favorite, share a crowd-pleaser with us โ€” something that is always a hit with customers every festive season!

If you are selling online, don't forget to share a link in your reply too! Can't wait to read everyone's reply โค๏ธ

Season of Giving.jpeg

This question is part our Season of Giving celebration. Keep an eye on the Seller Community in the coming weeks for more festive season content and the opportunity to be part of an exciting event. More to come! 
Tra | she/her
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 1 of 53
52 REPLIES 52

IMG_0498.jpeg

โ€ƒ

My best selling item and the one Iโ€™m currently making is our dog advent calendar! 

https://cheddardogs.ca/Advent-Calendar-p407058254

Message 22 of 53
Admin

OMG I adore this!!! 

Tra | she/her
Message 23 of 53

We're an HVAC company and a lot of people need heating service that they can't afford.  We offer gift certificates so people can give the gift of heat in the winter.

Co-Owner/Business Manager
Arctic Heat
R&C Property Management
Event Planner/Business Trainer
Member - Women in HVACR
Member - Women's Leadership Network, Helena
Message 24 of 53
Admin

That is such a thoughtful thing to offer @CareyJo โค๏ธ

Tra | she/her
Message 25 of 53

For this Christmas season, I'm thinking of offering a Healthy Xmas Dinner at my home in Kahaluu (8.5 acre rain forest location where I built my own home, every nail & screw by myself) in an outdoor garden I built this year (lived here 10 years). It's sometimes rainy but area is covered. Plan to ask two or three couples and only ask them to participate in a discussion topic: How do I plan to contribute to our marriage life during the up coming year, including our sex life. Mahalo, Jay Ogden, Health and Wellness Coach

Message 26 of 53
Square Champion

IMG_2320.jpeg

โ€ƒGreek Restaurant www.greekbelly.com

Pumpkin Pie Baklava!

Feta Whisperer [ insta: 86feta ] [fb: greekbelly]
Message 27 of 53

What a combo! ๐Ÿ˜

Message 28 of 53

We are a tattoo shop in the 757 area and we are teaming up with a local brewery to release a new chocolate stout and shirts for the holiday season with custom images done by the owner.

Message 29 of 53
Square Champion

So let me be โ€œbasicโ€ and pull the pumpkin spice trend that is out and about everywhere lol, but we love our Pumpkin Pie Pedicureโ€ฆand our clients look forward to it.  We only have it on the menu for two months and only have so many spots thatโ€™s available so it sells pretty well ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 30 of 53

Bunch of things I'm excited about, but especially the new co-branded challenge coin with the U.S. Marshals Service celebrating USM Frederick Douglass (took so many calls and meetings to get their approval)

DouglassCoin-final.png

Message 31 of 53

I plan on selling a lot of Holiday related cookies and brownies. Pumpkin spice, peppermint, cinnamon and other flavors. I like to combine flavors most would not think to pair and see what others think.

Message 32 of 53
Square Champion

I'm excited to get in our ugly sweaters for my anime store....

Jacqueline Mull
Owner of Jackie's Uniquely U Boutique
Owner of Uniquely U Anime

Message 33 of 53

This will be our businessโ€™s first holiday season. Weโ€™re hoping to sell lots of natural soy wax candles!

Currently our top seller is our body butter, and we expect to continue to sell a lot of these, as they make perfect stocking stuffers for those with dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, acne, or even scarring! 

Naturally Scented Body Butter by Empress & Crow Apothecary 

Natural Soy Wax Candles by Empress & Crow Apothecary

Message 34 of 53

We sell the Deluxe EZ Bow Maker for the holiday season and other ribbon bow making and decorating products.

e-zcraft.com

Message 35 of 53

My best seller for the holidays are my hand carved wooden puzzled boxes and unique wood items!

Message 36 of 53

Dia de Los Muertos is going to be a busy time for us and the Latinos so we have been busy making jewellery for this special occasion where we celebrate our past loved ones. Bracelets, necklaces, clothing and more.

Message 37 of 53

Happy Tuesday,

I have already begun to add festive items to my store. I'm the owner of Gizzy Dog Gear, custom-designing pet t-shirts and hoodies. Please let me know if I can make something for your fur baby. 

GizzyDogGear.com

Message 38 of 53

Electric Umbrella tattoo will be releasing new merch for a beer release we will be having in the late fall. 

Message 39 of 53

We just launched last month! For now wea re focusing on luxury candles. All of our scents are unique. for the holiday season we will be offering a trio of sample holiday scents: "Oh, Tannenbaum" and 2 others currently unnamed (a peppermint marshmallow cent, and a vintage pomander). Check out all our scents here: https://www.kuratedbykate.net 

Message 40 of 53

We are selling wax melt baubles & gift bags for the perfect home fragrance gift ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŽ

C&A Aroma Christmas Items 

Message 41 of 53

We sell a lot of dino poop and geodes!!  People love to buy the unopen geodes and crack them together ๐Ÿ™‚  

@KeokukGeodes on Facebook.  www.fabulouskeokukgeodes.com 

Message 42 of 53