x
Admin

What is your favorite item or service you are planning to sell for the festive/holiday season? ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ฆ

Happy Wednesday, everyone โœจ

After taking a break last week, we're back with another Question of the Week. It is never too early to start planning for the festive season, especially if you are an indecisive gift giver like I am. Every year, I always spend more time overthinking about what to get for friends and family, only to rush it at the last minute.

So this week, I'm looking to the Seller Community for some inspiration! I'd love to know...

What is your favorite item or service you are planning to sell for the festive/holiday season? ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ฆ

And if you can't choose which one is your favorite, share a crowd-pleaser with us โ€” something that is always a hit with customers every festive season!

If you are selling online, don't forget to share a link in your reply too! Can't wait to read everyone's reply โค๏ธ

Season of Giving.jpeg

This question is part our Season of Giving celebration. Keep an eye on the Seller Community in the coming weeks for more festive season content and the opportunity to be part of an exciting event. More to come! 
Tra | she/her
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 1 of 53
52 REPLIES 52
Square Champion

How fun! Such a great stocking filler idea. 

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 43 of 53
Beta Member

I plan to offer a 6 pack of Halloween themed gourmet cookies and brownies.

Message 44 of 53

I have my own brand of body products that I sell via the internet and I have a traditional store as well. In the store, I offer a special stocking stuffer package consisting of a 1/2 oz jar of Dream Cream, 1/2 oz jar of Cayenne Pepper Cream, and a lip balm. I make 100 ($19 each) and I sell out before Thanksgiving. The non product item that I have difficulties keeping in stock all year, but especially during the holidays is Cinnamon Tea.

Message 45 of 53

My best seller in the run up to Christmas is always my series of Christmas cards sharing local scenery with Santa flying over it. I started the series in 2017. The series now,includes 10 designs and I have sold over 2.5k cards at the price point of a standard greetings card

Message 46 of 53

Got to be the changing robes! Perfect for winter. warm and weatherproof. Web capture_9-6-2022_101527_www.instagram.com.jpeg

Message 47 of 53

Hi and thank you for asking!

Our outstanding handmade leather boxes, all individually personalised, are proving pretty popular this season, so do follow the link to our website for how to get your present panic sorted!

We much look forward to helping you this gifting https://www.thelittleleatherboxcompany.com/c/Leather+Boxes/1/1/ season.

Best wishes

B&C at The LLBC

Message 48 of 53
Square Champion

One of our FAVE items we put together is our Crystal Advent Calendar. We've been doing them for 4 years now and they are always a big hit. This year we decided to make it more affordable than ever.. ($44 each for 24 crystals).. but we are going to do a luxe version that is more expensive for our regular customers.  They are available on our website here: https://www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com/product/amityville-apothecary-advent-calendar/8233?cp=true&...

IMG_32C9FE90E460-1.jpeg

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 49 of 53
Square Champion

We are putting together tan packs for the holidays

• tanning mousse
  • exfoliating mitt
  • applicator mitt
  • applicator strap
  • sweatshirt
  • body oil

I can't wait to start promoting them!

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Square Champion - Expert
instagram.com/bronzepalms
Message 50 of 53
Square Champion

For this season we'll be bringing back out Pumpkin Pie Pedicure as well as retailing sugars scubs, cold process soap, and bath bombs.  We're also going to try our hand and dabble a little into merchandising our own brand on sweats and cute sweat crop tops...with really cute but sassy nail sayings lol ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 51 of 53
Beta Member

Hello everyone! I am having a Flash Sale for my birthday week, plus later this month I have put together some Black Friday deals!  check them out at https://quentessentiellearomatherapy.square.site

Message 52 of 53
Seller Community Mentee

The only thing I have to sell are my cleaning services! I have e-gift cards to purchase the greatest gift of cleaning! Get your home clean without lifting a finger! If I could figure out how to get my domain and website set up Iโ€™d put a link too it! Iโ€™m very frustrated and canโ€™t seem to find templates to use as I donโ€™t code. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Nicole 

Message 53 of 53