x
Admin

How are you celebrating Pride Month at your business? ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€โšง๏ธ

Happy June but more importantly, happy Pride Month everyone ๐ŸŒˆ

Inspired by @withinspiritnj's recent discussion about Pride celebration in our Pride in Business group, I'd love to ask everyone today:

How are you celebrating Pride Month at your business?

Whether that's decking your store with Pride's colors, creating a special item or participating in your neighborhood's events, we'd love to hear what everyone's doing. And don't hesitate to share photos or links to your shop!

For myself, i'm looking forward to take part in the Pride Parade in Dublin again this year. I've also created a film & reading list for myself for the month to fill in some gaps (I finally watched Paris is Burning!).

But most importantly, I hope everyone will have a fabulous and safe Pride Month โค๏ธ

happy-pride-pride.gif

Tra | she/her
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Beta Member

We vocally support the community every month but we're a little louder about it in June. We have moved that merchandise to display in the front windows. We also did a "take what you need" rainbow of post-it's with inspirational messages, we invite customers to write a message of support to add to the window. Here's a couple photos of the storefront the night I finished it. IMG_8764.JPG

image.jpegIMG_8761.JPG

โ€ƒ

Little by little we human beings are confronted with situations that give us more and more clues that we are not perfect.
-Fred Rogers
Message 22 of 25
Admin

I LOVE the "take what you need" rainbow idea ๐Ÿ’œ

๏œ๏ธ Hailey
Seller Community Marketing Manager
Square Seller Community
Message 23 of 25

Sorry, but we are not celebrating Pride Month at our business.  I fully support!  

Happy Pride Month

Message 24 of 25

I know it's the end of the month, but as a queer-owned business, we strive to always celebrate ourselves and the art that we create! You can check out our items here: ko-fi.com/cactuscat_creations/shop

Message 25 of 25