x
Admin

New: Square Appointments Calendar Improvements

Hello everyone,

Weโ€™re excited to announce a few improvements to the Appointments calendar that can help you manage recurring and canceled appointments: 

Recurring Appointments Improvements:

• Cancel โ€œthis and followingโ€ on iOS and web - previously you could only cancel a single appointment in a recurring series, or all appointments in a recurring series, but now you can cancel an appointment and any appointments following it. Note that this feature is not yet available on Android or Square Register.
  • โ€œOn Nth W Day of the Month'' on all platforms - previously you could only create โ€œOn Nth Day of the Monthโ€ appointments but now you can create appointments that recur on the Nth weekday of the month. For example, while previously you could only create a recurring appointment โ€œOn the 1st Day of the Monthโ€, now you can create a recurring appointment โ€œOn the 1st Monday of the Monthโ€.

Ryan_M_0-1647984102344.png

Ryan_M_1-1647984102307.png

View Canceled Appointments on Calendar on iOS

You can now view canceled appointments on your calendar on iOS.

When you or a customer cancels an appointment, you can now confirm that the cancellation went through and have visibility into cancellations on your calendar.

To use this feature:
1. Go to calendar settings.
2. Under Additional Filters > Turn on the โ€œShow canceled appointmentsโ€ filter

3. Canceled appointments should now appear in gray with a strikethrough on all calendar views.

Ryan_M_2-1647984102399.png

Let us know if you have any questions below!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

I do have a ? about notifications while in square appointment app. If someone books an appointment while app is open I get a text message and a email, I did have a message pop up once that a new booking happened while I was in app. That has only happened once. If it's an option to have a pop up happen when app is opened to be able to click on it to be taken to the actual booking. That would be great if it was. Am I missing something in the features for this?

Ryan Anton Schaffer RMT
www.reginamassagetherapist.com
Message 2 of 2