x

Team missing from Dashboard

How do we get the Team option on our Dashboard ? I can't find it on my Dashboard.

Message 1 of 15
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@nlindarto This would only happen if you've activated your account outside of the US or CA as team management is not available to our international accounts yet. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Square Community Moderator

Hey @nlindarto,

I tested this on my end and I can see Team as a blue icon on the lefthand side of my online Dashboard. 

Are you still not able to see it?

Ashley C
Message 2 of 15

I am unable to add team members. There is no option on my dashboard for team management either. Under security, I can edit team permissions but it will not allow me to add a team member when I click it. Anyone else have this issue? 

Message 3 of 15

Hey @Pettah,

I moved your post to an existing thread where another seller reported the same thing.

I'm able to see it on my end when I log onto my test account so this is really odd.

Are you still not able to see it as well?

Ashley C
Message 4 of 15

Hello Ashley.

The Team icon is missing on my Dashboard.

Square Dashboard.JPG

Message 5 of 15
Admin

Best Answer

@nlindarto This would only happen if you've activated your account outside of the US or CA as team management is not available to our international accounts yet. 

AshleyK
Message 6 of 15

Thanks, Ashley. Indeed I activated my account outside of US & CA.

Looking forward to availability of Team Management for international regions.

Message 7 of 15

Hi there. I came across this article as I am facing the same problem. I cannot add a team member. Could anyone please help me? This is urgent. 

Message 8 of 15

Hello @Jason2311,

We see its your first time posting in the Seller Community, welcome! 😊 So just to piggyback off of @AshleyK's response, if you activated your account outside of the US or CA, this feature will not be available. 

I have attached this guide as a reference for your review on international availability as well. 

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions! 

Frida
Message 9 of 15

Hi @Frida,

I have taken a look at the International Availability section you referred to, but it contains no mention of Team Management, only hardware and payment processing.

Regards!

Message 10 of 15

Good day all,

Is Team Management still not available to international accounts? The original post is over a year old. Could anyone indicate roughly when Team Management will be integrated? There is very little use for a POS if employees can change stock, access account information/settings, adjust prices et cet. on a whim, unfortunately.

Regards!

Message 11 of 15

Facing same issue, trying to use square in Mexico but if I can't manage team members then I can't rely on square, I'm willing to pay monthly subscription this is the only thing preventing me for using square in Mexico.

Message 12 of 15

I understand your frustration, @MoisesCardenas. Unfortunately, we don't have an update to share yet, but we'll keep you in the loop via this thread. 

Message 13 of 15
Beta Member

Hi! The same question here... not enable yet?

Message 14 of 15

Hello, @Jendry

In this case please be sure to enable the permissions requested when you open the Square Team app. This access allows the Square Team app to communicate with your device to complete certain actions.

You can find more details here.

Hopefully this has been resolved for you, if you continue to run into the same issue, feel free to contact us directly here. 

Have a good day! 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 15 of 15