x

Size isn't showing when one item is left in stock

My shop (https://gmnscoutshop.square.site/) has a range of clothing. But, for some items, when only one is left of a particular item, it does not show the size.

Have a look here: https://gmnscoutshop.square.site/product/explorer-scouts-short-sleeve-uniform-shirt/518

That shoudl show that it's a size L (for Large), which it does in my stock list,

Explorer Scouts Short Sleeve Uniform Shirt
Clothing - Explorers

£23.00/ea

Size L

£23.00/ea

but doesn't for my customer.

So, is this a bug or have I missed something?

Help!!!

Alan

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3

I found the issue. It was the only size on the system. When I added a 'Small' and a 'Medium' but size the stock to zero, I got a choice.

This is definitely a bug. If you only have 1 variation, it should still show the variation size.

Alan

Message 2 of 4
Admin

Hi @alansh, thanks for flagging this. 

I had a look at the particular item you linked and I see what you mean with the size not showing if the stock is low and there is only one variation of that item. 

I have reached out to our ECOM team on this, I'll follow up on this thread when I have more information. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hi @alansh

I checked in with our ECOM team and they confirmed this feature is working as intended. The 'select an option' button will only appear when there are 2 or more variations added to an item.

The workaround here would be to do what you had discovered yourself, adding an additional variation and keeping the stock level at 0. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 4 of 4