x

On demand sales on square with Uber,etc

On-demand deliveries with Square online

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hello @VMS365 ! 

Can we have a little more information on your query? Are you talking about Uber integration with your online store? 

You can definitely set up on demand delivery with Square online. 
Dashboard -> Account & Settings -> Business Information -> Fulfillment -> Pickup and Delivery. 
Hit the Edit Location button on whatever location you want live and follow the steps. Square links with Uner/Postmates and DoorDash here. 

A few notes about this:

-since it’s a square-based service, you won’t be seen on the delivery companies apps or websites. Only your own. There is a way to have DoorDash, ChowNow, and UberEats integrated to your point of sale with an app (Dashboard -> Settings -> App Integrations -> Visit App Marketplace), where you are listed on their apps. You will pay a lot more in fees going this way. Find their apps on the marketplace and follow the steps. 
-I don’t believe there’s a way to request a pickup with any of the services when using the square online way, but I’ve never looked into it. You may be able to manually create the order to do this. 

I hope this helps!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Square Champion: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hello @VMS365 ! 

Can we have a little more information on your query? Are you talking about Uber integration with your online store? 

You can definitely set up on demand delivery with Square online. 
Dashboard -> Account & Settings -> Business Information -> Fulfillment -> Pickup and Delivery. 
Hit the Edit Location button on whatever location you want live and follow the steps. Square links with Uner/Postmates and DoorDash here. 

A few notes about this:

-since it’s a square-based service, you won’t be seen on the delivery companies apps or websites. Only your own. There is a way to have DoorDash, ChowNow, and UberEats integrated to your point of sale with an app (Dashboard -> Settings -> App Integrations -> Visit App Marketplace), where you are listed on their apps. You will pay a lot more in fees going this way. Find their apps on the marketplace and follow the steps. 
-I don’t believe there’s a way to request a pickup with any of the services when using the square online way, but I’ve never looked into it. You may be able to manually create the order to do this. 

I hope this helps!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Square Champion: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 2