x

Inventory management & cash drawer management

We have a few different items we sell at farmers markets and like events. We have a cash box.   We have one iPad, 2 iPhones and a Windows tablet.  We are finding it very, very frustrating that we have to use different devices to enter how much inventory and cash we have at the start of the event. Switching devices and from app to online access, and not being able to use the tablet is frustrating and waste of valuable time.  I have the iPad and some inventory, my business partner has inventory and the cash box. We want to be able to record everything before we get to the event or from the iPhone if the iPad is being used elsewhere. How to accomplish this?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Apologies for the frustration with this! I'd be happy to help address your issues and see if we can get this sorted out. 

Currently, the Square Register app is not supported on any Windows devices but that is a request that we have heard before. While we don't have a timeline for Windows devices working with Square, I'll pass your request along to our Product Liaison team. 

As for Cash Drawer Management, each device is managed separately and will have its own report but your inventory will sync across all devices logged into the same account. 

If you run into any trouble, please reach out to our Support Team and they can walk you through any issues! 

Message 2 of 2