x

Can the list of services layout be changed?

I don't want all my services jumbled together on the same page. I want to have a certain flow and I want to choose what is displayed. Ex: choosing a service on the first page is fine but, after they choose the service, I want the client to choose their vehicle type (car, truck, suv) and have a different price for each. Then after that they go to the next page to choose any optional add ons. 

Is this even possible? Is it possible to hire a designer to do this? Or is it not like editing a website/code? Are we limited to however square wants to displays it's Items on the page? 

How can I make happen what I want and still use the square appointments system, is there an api?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Welcome to Seller Community and thanks for your question, @Ppad.

Are you referring to the checkout flow on a Square Online store or Square Appointments? In either case I don't believe it's possible to update the flow to match what you want. I don't see specific documentation in our developer docs for Appointments, but you might be able to have designer make you something that does what you want.

With a Square Online store you can add modifiers for service items with which you can also add additional charges to the item. 

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 2