x
Admin

Welcome and Introduce Yourself in the Seller Community

Welcome to the Seller Community - we're so glad you’re here!

No matter if you've been a member of the Seller Community for a while, or are just joining, you're in the right place. Our goal is to have a space where Sellers can come together, interact, and gain knowledge to grow their businesses. With that, we would love for you to connect with fellow Sellers by introducing yourself on this thread! 

maxpete_0-1711996820407.gif

Introduce Yourself

Feel free to jump into this thread and introduce yourself to the Seller Community! Share a bit about who you are, the type of business that you run, where you’re based, and even a glimpse into your hobbies. Feel free to include photos of your business and/or a link to your website and socials too. 🙂 

The floor is yours, and we're eager to get to know you better! 

Connect with Other Sellers

When you see new introductions posted by other Sellers, feel free to say hello back and get to know more about their business. Always feel free to direct new members to our Community Resources that can help in their new member journey

Please Follow our Guidelines

When you’re posting a new introduction, all we ask is that you keep our Community Guidelines in mind. This includes not sharing personal information, being overly promotional, and posting any language that is considered hateful speech. 

By the way, make sure you check out the Square Community Manager team introduction post so you get to know the faces behind this community too. 🙂 

Looking forward to learning more about you! Click Reply to introduce yourself and connect with other great new members!

Max Pete
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Seller Community
Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53
Beta Member

Mine are all a BIT older than that! LOL
My kids are: 25, 21, 20, 18, 17, 17! The 21 and 20 year olds aren't really involved, they have their own jobs, and busy schedules. The rest help everything from painting merch to setup to running the shop, luring people into the booth (not menacing, I promise), and more! They're a HUGE help!

Message 22 of 54
Admin

Welcome, Miri! I'm Hailey, the marketing manager for the Community. I have to say I LOVE your business name. Its rolls right off the tongue and I love how personal it is to you.

Your business is so unique - I love it. Are you planning to add more pictures to your website

️ Hailey
Seller Community Marketing Manager
Square Seller Community
Message 23 of 54
Beta Member

Slowly but surely! Right now since we're just local "mobile" markets, pics are kind of hit or miss, but the kids are helping get good shots of everything, and its a work in progress!

And thank you! It was actually just a random half asleep idea that came to fruition! LOL

Message 24 of 54
Admin

Love that your kids are helping out! Our community member @mksavage actually posted a question on this topic - It was on our Square for Restaurants thread but there are some really awesome replies on it if you want'ed to check it out and maybe add yours @Miri 😊 

️ Hailey
Square Seller Community
Message 25 of 54
Square Champion

that is awesome.  It is great when a hobby can turn into a business.  3d Printing is a lot of fun (when it goes right).  I got one as a whole family present maybe 5 years ago and have just printed misc things and puzzles etc but nothing that could be a business.

are you running multiple machines?

Message 26 of 54
Admin

What's the most "____" thing you have printed so far @VanKalkerFarms ?

• fun
  • useful
  • impressive 
️ Hailey
Square Seller Community
Message 27 of 54
Admin

I just realized I never officially introduced myself...

I'm Leah, I work for Square leading our Global Community Engagement team. 

My biggest passion in life, is my dog. Her name is Tully and she is the cutest.

Tully and her sister MarshmallowTully and her sister MarshmallowTullyTully

Isn't she literally THE CUTEST?!?!

Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn or of course, here on Seller Community! 😊

Message 28 of 54
Admin

Tully is the absolute cutest indeed (and I'm not just saying that since you're my boss 😂)

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 29 of 54
Seller Community Mentor

💜

Co-Owner/Business Manager
Arctic Heat
R&C Property Management
Event Planner/Business Trainer
Member - Women in HVACR
Member - Women's Leadership Network, Helena
Message 30 of 54
Square Champion

If there is one way to get people to like you and break the ice it is to post dog pics. 🤣

Message 31 of 54

We are Thai Law, a mobile Thai food and drink operation. 3101 S Ft Hood St in Killeen, TX. We are super enthusiastic about traveling to events and catering for other private occasions.IMG_5873.jpegIMG_6901.jpegIMG_7325.jpeg

Message 32 of 54
Admin

Love it and welcome to the community!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 33 of 54

Thanks

Message 34 of 54
Seller Community Mentor

My husband and I co-own an HVAC service company in Montana, US.  I wear a lot of hats - business manager, creative director, event planner, mom and gramma.  Been self-employed for 37 years.

Arctic Heat
R&C Property Management
Member - Women in HVACR
Message 35 of 54
Admin

So happy that you're a part of this Community 🙂 

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 36 of 54
Seller Community Mentor

Thank you!  I don't always feel welcome in a lot of places...

Arctic Heat
R&C Property Management
Member - Women in HVACR
Message 37 of 54
Beta Member

Greetings! 

I've been buzzing around the seller community for a while but haven't officially introduced mysellf 😁

My name is Andrea and I'm a salon owner and real estate investor in Boston, Ma. I've had my salon for a little over 12 years and have been a square user for over 13 years. We offer a full service salon and an online beauty retail store that offers all delivery features to customers. We recently opened a second location in Canton, Ma and we are thrilled to start expanding our salon! I've added some feature request that I hope to see added to Square Go and other appointment features! Happy to be apart of the seller community. Stylist and Salon owners, feel free to ask me anything. Happy to help if I can!

bostonhairnista.com

2021 Best of Boston by Boston Magazine2021 Best of Boston by Boston Magazine

Message 38 of 54
Admin

Welcome Andrea!! 

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 39 of 54

Hey my name is Greg and I own a towing company. Looking for more features for square 

Message 40 of 54
Admin

Welcome Greg! Have you checked out our feature request board yet?

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 41 of 54

Looking now

Message 42 of 54