x
Admin

Welcome and Introduce Yourself in the Community

Welcome to the Square Community - we're so glad you’re here!

No matter if you've been a member of the Square Community for a while, or are just joining, you're in the right place. Our goal is to have a space where Sellers can come together, interact, and gain knowledge to grow their businesses. With that, we would love for you to connect with fellow Sellers by introducing yourself on this thread! 

maxpete_0-1711996820407.gif

Introduce Yourself

Feel free to jump into this thread and introduce yourself to the Square Community! Share a bit about who you are, the type of business that you run, where you’re based, and even a glimpse into your hobbies. Feel free to include photos of your business and/or a link to your website and socials too. 🙂 

The floor is yours, and we're eager to get to know you better! 

Connect with Other Sellers

When you see new introductions posted by other Sellers, feel free to say hello back and get to know more about their business. Always feel free to direct new members to our Community Resources that can help in their new member journey

Please Follow our Guidelines

When you’re posting a new introduction, all we ask is that you keep our Community Guidelines in mind. This includes not sharing personal information, being overly promotional, and posting any language that is considered hateful speech. 

By the way, make sure you check out the Square Community Manager team introduction post so you get to know the faces behind this community too. 🙂 

Looking forward to learning more about you! Click Reply to introduce yourself and connect with other great new members!

Max Pete
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Seller Community
Message 1 of 104
103 REPLIES 103
Admin

Welcome to the Community, Erin!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 64 of 104

Contact me. I have a couple ideas to help grow your business. ~Tim

Message 65 of 104

Hi!

My name is Christie and I am in the process of opening a small dancewear business: Dancewear of Vero Beach! We have quite a few dance studios in my area, but no stores to shop at within 45 miles so I am trying to bridge that gap and offer dancewear to the community. Due to high lease prices in our area, I am starting out home-based and I am partnering with dance studios to offer a convenient pickup option for parents. I also plan on doing some pop-up events throughout the year for competition and recital season. 

I started out using Square then switched over to Shopify. I came back to square as it is much more straightforward and simple for my current setup. There are still a few features I am missing, but overall happy with how easy it has been to set up my store and add inventory. 

My website is not live yet, but posting the info for future! 

https://www.dancewearvb.com

https://www.instagram.com/dancewearvb/

Message 66 of 104
Admin

@Dancewearvb so glad to have you back in the Community! Excited to follow along with your business journey!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 67 of 104
Beta Member

I'm Bob, partner in Six Guys and a Simulator, dba Union Tee Golf in Olean, NY. Looking for help with online booking of our 2-bay golf simulator using square appointments

Message 68 of 104
Admin

@SixGuys welcome to the Community! I see your post in the Appointments board, thank you for that! Glad that you joined the Community! 

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 69 of 104

Hello, my name is Veronia Bailey.

I live in sunny 🌞 Florida, in Citrus Springs!

I own a fingerprinting business and am a Florida LiveScan Provider. I provide FINRA background checks and background checks for pre-employment.

Message 70 of 104
Admin

Welcome @jazzykleanllc! Glad to have you here 🙂 

Very cool business!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 71 of 104

Hey everyone! Great to be here. My name is Devin, I'm a solo developer/software consultant, currently living in southern Maine. Most of my time is spent doing data science work for other small and medium businesses.

Recently, I've noticed a couple common patterns that feel like they could be well addressed with a repeatable solution (for custom retention, churn analysis, forecasting, etc.). Hoping to connect with the community here to learn more about how sellers are using data in their businesses today!

Best,

Devin 

Message 72 of 104
Admin

Welcome, Devin! So glad to have you here! 

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 73 of 104
Beta Member

Owner Of FantascticzOwner Of Fantascticz

Greetings, Square Community! I’m Trisha Shakespeare Carr, a determined Solo entrepreneur based in Marlow, Oklahoma. Despite being bed-bound due to disability, I founded Fantascticz—a licensed business—on May 1, 2024. At Fantascticz, I offer an extensive range of products, catering to diverse needs. As a Personal Shopping Assistant, I diligently seek out the best prices for my customers, ensuring maximum savings. My commitment to treating every customer like family sets Fantascticz apart. While marketing remains a challenge, I’m dedicated to growing Fantascticz. Whether you’re an office, restaurant, or an individual, I’m here to meet your needs. Visit my website and say hello—I’d love to meet you!

Come Say Hello!Come Say Hello!

Trisha Shakespeare Carr
www.fantascticz.com
fantascticz@fantascticz.com
1+ (844) 306.0038
Message 74 of 104
Admin

Glad to have you in the Community, Trisha!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 75 of 104
Beta Member

Thank You!

Trisha Shakespeare Carr
www.fantascticz.com
fantascticz@fantascticz.com
1+ (844) 306.0038
Message 76 of 104
Beta Member

I'm Jacque. I'm a hairstylist and have a salon suite, The Shear Shack, in Haltom City, TX. 

Message 77 of 104
Admin

@shearshacktx welcome! Glad to have you here 🙂 

Be sure to check out our Beauty and Wellness Group to connect with other hairstylists in the Community too!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 78 of 104

Hello everybody,

My name is Sean.

My wife and I recently opened a coffee shop in Sioux Falls, SD (https://briouxfallscoffee.com/). 

We're both new to running a business. She's never worked in service industry and I've been out of restaurants for about 16 or so years. She runs the daily operations along side our 19 year old twin daughters (and occasionally our 14 y/o son). I do most the administrative stuff when I'm not working my regular full time job as a Staff Software Engineer. 

Cheers!

Message 79 of 104
Admin

@devneck so glad to have you in the Community! Your site looks amazing and congrats on the launch of your business! 

So cool to hear how this is a family operation too 🙂 

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 80 of 104

Hello! My name is Cortney. I work full time at a clinic, manage 3 children (ok, the oldest is an adult now, but still counts right?), and decided to open a small shop online to sell my trinkets. Right now I have glass beaded bracelets, but I am working on adding more things. It's a slow process. I am not looking to make it big, or anything. I don't want to sell more than I can keep up with. I am sure that's a good problem to have, but it's not something I think I could handle. If anyone wants to see what I have so far, feel free to check out my site: cortstrinketgarden.weebly.com

Message 81 of 104
Admin

Glad to have you in the Community, @Mama_Cort! Your store and bracelets are so cute 🙂 

Feel free to check out our Artist & Makers group as well. 

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 82 of 104

HopeRocks is a 501c3 devoted toward responding to the epidemic of g

death ar the hands of addiction, depression and social isolation. We create events involving music and support experts in the region for which we are serving. This weekend is our annual Hope Rocks Festival which is free, family friendly and features outstanding live music, art, discussions and activities. www.hoperocksny.com

Message 83 of 104
Admin

@HopeRocks welcome to the Community!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 84 of 104