x
Admin

Welcome and Introduce Yourself in the Seller Community

Welcome to the Seller Community - we're so glad you’re here!

No matter if you've been a member of the Seller Community for a while, or are just joining, you're in the right place. Our goal is to have a space where Sellers can come together, interact, and gain knowledge to grow their businesses. With that, we would love for you to connect with fellow Sellers by introducing yourself on this thread! 

maxpete_0-1711996820407.gif

Introduce Yourself

Feel free to jump into this thread and introduce yourself to the Seller Community! Share a bit about who you are, the type of business that you run, where you’re based, and even a glimpse into your hobbies. Feel free to include photos of your business and/or a link to your website and socials too. 🙂 

The floor is yours, and we're eager to get to know you better! 

Connect with Other Sellers

When you see new introductions posted by other Sellers, feel free to say hello back and get to know more about their business. Always feel free to direct new members to our Community Resources that can help in their new member journey

Please Follow our Guidelines

When you’re posting a new introduction, all we ask is that you keep our Community Guidelines in mind. This includes not sharing personal information, being overly promotional, and posting any language that is considered hateful speech. 

By the way, make sure you check out the Square Community Manager team introduction post so you get to know the faces behind this community too. 🙂 

Looking forward to learning more about you! Click Reply to introduce yourself and connect with other great new members!

Max Pete
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Seller Community
Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53
Beta Member

innsbrook wash before after.jpgHello! My husband and I own MidWest SoftWash, we provide exterior cleaning services since 2009. We are based out of Wentzville, Missouri. We take care of residential and commercial roof cleaning, house washing, complex and building cleaning, concrete cleaning, & more. Our best selling service is our roof cleaning. 

We are growing, just added our second territory manager and second crew! 

Outside of work we love going to amusement parks with our kids, our goal is to see how many we can enjoy each summer. Other than we just try to relax when we can. 

Message 43 of 54
Admin

@MidWestSoftWash welcome to the Community! Awesome to hear about the growth 👏

What are some of your favorite amusement parks?

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 44 of 54
Beta Member

Thank you for the warm welcome. Our top two current favorites are Univeral Orlando and Silver Dollar City in Branson!

Message 45 of 54

Hello All!

I'm Tim and I recently started a remote Wholesale Custom Apparel Company. As a one-man operation I would love to network with other business owners. I have partnered with two major manufacturers, which allows me to offer the highest quality products, and my extremely low overhead allows more than competitive pricing. Excited to grow and expand alongside my new Square friends and family!

Tim Bonter

Bonters

bontersllc@gmail.com

www.bontersllc.com

Bonters Logo2 (1).jpg

Message 46 of 54
Admin

Welcome to the Community, Tim!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 47 of 54

Hello,

My Name is Johnny, Hallowedrift Artistry. Located in Brookville IN. A artist, Pyrography, Panting, Photography, and jewelry making. Finally took the big leap and started my own business, and getting on line. So here i am, glad to meet everyone.

Sincerely,

Johnny

Hallowedrift Artistry

Hallowedrift Artistry LLC
Message 48 of 54
Admin

Welcome Johnny! Congrats on taking the leap and starting your own business!

We have an Artist and Makers group that you might enjoy too!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 49 of 54
Beta Member

Hi! I'm Angela, owner and operator of Wind River Farm in Falun, Kansas. I have a herd of Lamancha dairy goats, and I make the best goat milk soap, goat milk gelato, and goat milk fudge you have ever had, along with lots of other goat milk goodies. 

I sell the soap (and other goat milk bath & body products) and the fudge at farmer's markets, but by Kansas law I can only sell my gelato and goat cheese on the farm, because we are not yet a grade A dairy. We're only about 15 minutes outside of town, but it's super difficult to get people to come out to the country to buy their milk, cheese, and ice cream. SO, I am now in my third year of hosting Goat Yoga! It has been a big hit, and on yoga days I set up my market booth on the farm, and I make a lot more dairy sales that way.

This year I am also holding my first "Dairy Fest." It's mainly to showcase the goat milk and goat milk products. People can taste my products, and then buy what they like. Some products I will give the recipes for as well, so people can buy goat milk and take it home to make something themselves. But to make Dairy Fest a big hit we are also having live music, demonstrations, a craft market, pony rides, petting zoo, milk a goat, a food court, and lots of other stuff. I'm super stoked for that.  

I am developing my Square website as an information and booking hub for my farm. All my products are listed there and I do ship, so the site is set up for e-commerce, thought that is not my primary focus.  I really like Square and use some of the hardware, too, and I'm hoping to get the developers to add a few features that will really benefit my local sales.

I don't have much time, as I'm sure you can guess, for anything except the farm, which I dearly love. But outside of work I enjoy riding and showing horses, and giving riding lessons, which is also work but a hobby, too. 

You can check out Wind River Farm at windriverfarmks.com , or on Facebook & Instagram @windriverfarm

I never thought I'd be a sexy goat lady. And yet, here I am.
Message 50 of 54
Admin

@JARSPrice glad to have you in the Community! Congrats on launching Dairy Fest too 🙂 

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 51 of 54
Beta Member

Hello I am jacqualine garrett and I am starting up my first business. So I am new to this. I am starting a pressure washing/ ppwerwashing company. The focal point is that I am starting an all female powerwashing crew. To show that we can achieve equally. Thank you all for the support!

Message 52 of 54
Admin

Hey Jacqualine! Welcome to the Community 🙂 

Awesome to hear about your business! It might be also be worth connecting with one of our Square Champions, @EcoAutoClean as well!

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 53 of 54

Jacqueline, Find me on the Web and contact me. I may be able to help you out getting started...

Message 54 of 54