x
Admin

Happy Pride Month ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€โšง๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ

It's June 1st which means:

Happy Pride Month ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€โšง๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ

As June and Pride Month begin, this is a time for us to celebrate, uplift and show support for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and the queer community at large. It's an opportunity to not only draw attention to issues that the community are facing but also to highlight our joys and accomplishments.

Here in the Seller Comunity, I want to acknowledge and celebrate all the sellers who are part of the Pride in Business, a space where anyone identifying as LGBTQ+ and allies can come together and discuss life as a seller, business owner, Square employee or just life in general.

This year, our office will be marching in the Pride Parade again and I'm really looking forward to it, along with attending some great events hosted by Dublin Pride throughout the month. I also put together a Pride watchlist every year, which has led to the discovery of some hidden gems like Desert HeartsI'm always looking for recommendations, so definitely give me a shout if you have a favorite LGBTQ+ films you want to share! 

How are you planning to celebrate Pride Month? Share it with us below! 

Tra | she/her
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Champion

We celebrate pride all year- our shop is a safe space for everyone but we have our windows dressed in rainbow and we are just ready to celebrate and give love to everyone!!!

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 2 of 6
Admin

I love it @DLRosenberg โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

Ohh, if you have photos of your windows, I'd love to see it (and I'm sure others are too!!)

Tra | she/her
Message 3 of 6
Square Champion

@tranguyen if you want to cry and contemplate aging with someone you love - Cloudburst follows the story of Stella (Olympia Dukakis) and Dotty (Brenda Fricker) in a tale of aging and acceptance (or lack thereof) but is sweet & funny.

Ideal Home (Paul Rudd need I say more) 
Not a movie but the series Deadloch (!!!!! so good - murder mystery and dark comedy)
Bottoms (high school lesbian fight club - so funny!)
love the series Heartbreaker as well 

Deklan (Dex) they/them]

MudFire CEO | Square enthusiast

Visit me at MudFire online
Message 4 of 6
Admin

Thanks so much for the recommendations @MudFire_Dex, I've added them all to my list ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Bottoms is one of my favourite films last year โ€” it was just so funny! I love Rachel Sennott in Shiva Baby as well. And talk of crying, I watched Love is Strange over the weekend (featuring Alfred Molina & John Lithgow) and it was devastating. 

Tra | she/her
Message 5 of 6
Admin

Heck yeah, thanks for the recommendations @tranguyen @MudFire_Dex!

One of my favs from the last year was the mini series, Fellow Travelers (featuring Matt Bomer and Jonathan Bailey โ€” the whole cast was amazing). It was released on Paramount+ with Showtime. I laughed, I cried, the story got me. โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 6 of 6