x

Everywhere is Queer :)

Y'all know how I feel about inclusivity in business. I have to see it to feel it. I have tried to start many conversations here about how to make your business more accessible and friendly to my community - I'm always here for questions if you have them.

We live in a hyper connected social media driven world that often feels lonely, isolating, or even generates fear of being outside of places we already know. I know I have had reservations about new places when traveling especially without a lot of friends. In queer community we often lack resources and safe spaces in our daily lives. Many of my customers have shared with me that my business is somewhere they feel safe and connected to others. It means so much to me when that sentiment is shared. The founder of this company "Everywhere is Queer", Charlie Sprinkman, stated something very similar on their about page - You and I live in a world that is becoming more and more connected by the day, but finding a community where we feel safe, supported, and understood requires a little bit more help. As new queer-owned businesses and supportive spaces emerge, our goal is to connect them to the people who need them the most. That’s a win for you, for our business owners, and for this growing community! 

I feel the same so if your business is LGBTQ+ friendly and you want customers to find you and if you want to post a job listing in your safe and supportive space - register here - it's also an app you can download - https://www.everywhereisqueer.com/

Deklan (Dex) they/them]

MudFire CEO | Square enthusiast

Visit me at MudFire online
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

This is so rad, @MudFire_Dex! Thank you for sharing this with the Community!

Max Pete
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Seller Community
Message 2 of 3
Admin

What a cool idea and practical tool to connect with the neighborhood! 🗺 🏳️‍🌈

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 3 of 3