x
Admin

Sign up for Square and get up to $10K in processing fees waived with this exclusive AT&T offer

Square_AT_T_Partnerships_Lockup_2x__1_ copy.jpg

Start selling wherever your customers are.

Square allows you to sell where your customers are. Whether you’re selling online or in-person, Square creates a seamless business experience so you’ll never miss a sale.

If you’re an AT&T business customer and new to Square, sign up using this link and you will receive reimbursements on processing fees of up to $10,000 in credit card transactions*. Once the free processing has been exhausted, the standard Square fees** will apply. 

Click here to get started

*Offer valid only for new Square customers and is not transferable. Waived processing fees are reimbursed to your account on each deposit.

**Square charges 2.6% + $0.10 for all swiped transactions including Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express or 3.5% + $0.15 per manually entered transaction.

If you have any questions, hit Reply below and ask. 

️ Hailey
Seller Community Marketing Manager
Square Seller Community
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Champion

Nice offer...I just wish I was a “new” business customer lol 😆 There should be plenty who would like this offer though 🙂

Message 2 of 7
Square Champion

I like the idea and the offer just hate AT&T, had numerous problems with their billing teams since I also used their Direct Tv Services too.  Then the only way to get anything solved is through them and if you talk to a lawyer to get things resolved, they point out you need to go through their Arbitration.  I will never use their services again.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 3 of 7
Square Champion

Dang it...If only I was a new business & square customer.

Jacqueline Mull
Owner of Jackie's Uniquely U Boutique
Owner of Uniquely U Anime

Message 4 of 7
Square Champion

Nice offer! 

Message 5 of 7

Has this expired?

Message 6 of 7

Has this offer expired?

Thank you!

Message 7 of 7