x
Admin

2022 in Review: Share Your Favorite Moment from the Past Year

In this post we share a summary of our top contributors’ activity in the Seller Community; new and notable Community programs we launched this year; and some great moments from 2022. 

Top contributors in the Seller Community

The majority of this year’s top contributors are all Square Super Sellers. Square Super Sellers are business owners who volunteer to provide support and advice in the Community. Back to business — drum roll — our top contributors for 2022* are:

*January 1, 2022 to December 5, 2022. 

Overall in 2022, Square Super Sellers liked over 15,000 posts and replies. To learn more about the program, visit the Square Super Seller Program website.   

I’d also like to give a special shout out to Community member @Gold who also provided hundreds replies (again) this year. Thank you! 💛

And of course, thank you to our team of Community Moderators who provided help in literally thousands of threads. Their work supports sellers like you and keeps the Community organized. 

Helen_0-1670932922495.gif

New Community Programs 

In 2022 the Community team worked hard to organize programs for sellers in nine countries across three continents and counting.

Notable Community Threads

Here are just some of the many threads started in 2022, in which sellers helped each other by sharing their advice and experience running a business. 💚

Here are a few threads where sellers made connections in our Seller Groups:

Join a Seller Group

Your Favorite Memory or Moment 2022

We’d love to hear about your favorite memory, moment, or achievement from the last year. Drop a comment below to share!

And finally, thank you to everyone who visited the Seller Community, participated in the Beta Community or left a comment or liked a post. Happy New Year! 🎉

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

Wow! What a great year.

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 2 of 3
Square Champion

Awesome sauce. So many great highlights. One of my favorite moments this year was my 1 year anniversary in our storefront and my birthday...

20220708_162653.jpg

Jacqueline Mull
Owner of Jackie's Uniquely U Boutique
Owner of Uniquely U Anime

Message 3 of 3